Meet Kaleb

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 by Kade in
6

(This is him)
So today, Kaleb (11) was telling us about how he saw a planet through a microscope.
Kade: "Kaleb, I can promise you didn't see a planet through the microscope." :)

Isaiah 66
Thus says the LORD:
"Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool;
what is the house that you would build for me,
and what is the place of my rest?
All these things my hand has made,
and so all these things came to be,
declares the LORD.

But this is the one to whom I will look:
he who is humble and contrite in spirit
and trembles at my word.

6 comments:

  1. haha... yay! Now I know who "kuleb" is. :)

    GREAT verse..

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

  1. Eldarwen says:

    Hi Kaleb. *waves* :)

    I've met Kaleb. :):):)

  1. Unknown says:

    HA! Gotta love younger siblings! My sister is about his age - she just turned 12.

    And I LOVE Isaiah!! So very much!

  1. haha thanks Kade... and thanks for all the follower support on the new blog. Geesh, nice to know where you stand.

    LOL JK JK.

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

  1. Unknown says:

    when i was little, i probably mixed that up too. :)

    thank you for posting Isaiah 66. very powerful.

    lauren anne