biking...

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 by Kade in
7

  (Kyler, you got your dang finger in the way!!!)    :)
(Both of 'em too!)

So today, we went off-road biking, and it was completely awesome!!! I didn't even know this track existed! I was so much fun, although... I'm not the best biker in the world... I fell at least 4 times, got like 7 (small) cuts, and all on training wheels! But it was still so much fun!


That was one of the spills caught on cam. It was after a jump thing, and I just ran off the track.

Now this, this was something outta this world! There was this vine-thing on the side of the track, and so I decided to head straight for it... and I grabbed on, and swung off. It was 'narly!

btw. I was just kidding about the training wheels part. :) I got off those things a long time ago! At least six weeks...

7 comments:

  1. Lexi says:

    Ok, first of all...what is with guys wearing sandals while biking??? And off road?? You guys are nuts...and I just thought my one friend did it. But now I'm thinking its gotta just be a guy thing. *shakes head*

    Looks like you had fun though! Glad you finally got off of those training wheels...=)

    Blessings
    Lexi

  1. Christine says:

    Haha, looks like you had a lot of fun. I LOVE the last picture!

  1. Eldarwen says:

    You're such a mess. No one but you, Kade. No one but you.




    lol

  1. Madison says:

    ...... Ahem..... Your also wearing 'flip flops!'... Very nice!..

  1. Unknown says:

    you are definitly the most interesting person i "know." :)

    but i like it!

    Lauren Anne

  1. Rachel says:

    lol so what if the vine broke when you tried grabbing on to it?