icons and carousels

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 by Kade in
3

So this is really weird, I was kinda fooling around, and I got this 'easy button' icon stuck on my top right hand corner of my screen! And I can't get it off!


This is my full background. It's a lot of words, I know.

btw. I just figured this out and thought it was really cool: The horse on the outside of the carosel goes faster than the one on the inside, because it covers more distance in a shorter about of time. So next time, bet your friend $10 that your horse is faster...

3 comments:

  1. Eldarwen says:

    How did you manage that? lol :D

    It's looks cool, though.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Kade,

    the message you have posted here reminds me of something very similar I have heard. Have you ever heard, "that's my King?

    Lee Ann

  1. Erin says:

    woah, sweet. easy buttons are like, THE coolest things EVER! when something is easy i always say "that was easy"...i so want one! does the one on your screen say "That was easy"?