you guys rock!

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 by Kade in
4

So today I looked on my analytics, and I found that on March 9th, I had 65 views! (That's a lot for me; in fact; my record).

You know what that means?

It means that you all kept coming back to hear about the release of the Fifty Dollar Challenge!Even though I didn't release it until the afternoon! You guys rock, and don't let anyone else tell you different! Just reply: "Oh yeah, you think I'm a dope? Well Kade says I rock, huh!"

Ho ho, am I proud of you guys!

Please continue reading my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Rachel says:

    I don't even check my analytics anymore... no one looks at my blog :) Glad they look at yours though.... :)

  1. Kade says:

    I can't even find yours, it wasn't on your profile, and I think your blog is private, so...

    Hey, I'll read it! Just point me where it is! (cause i forgot)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Woah... I wonder why it isn't on my profile?? Thats weird. But yeah, I haven't invited you to read it... you can look at it with the LifeSavior one though, I think. If you do, it's every-day-happenings.blogspot.com Haha, I really need to post on it. Nick and Mom don't ever post on theirs!

  1. Madison says:

    Haha! Your very welcome!