if we had it; would you do it?

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 by Kade in
6

So here's an idea:

What if TfO had a promo video contest where you could enter your own promo video and have it shown on our website? Plus win a prize (maybe).

Just to get an idea: would anyone want to participate, or would it be too much work?

Pros:
1. Your face will be on our website.
2. You could get popular.
3. You might win a prize.
4. You would be motivating people to participate in the upcoming Fifty Dollar Challenge!
5. It's actually a lot of fun!
6. You could get your friends to be involved and have a lot of fun after church.
7. It's really fun.
8. You would be giving a home to orphans in Myanmar!
9. It's kinda fun!
10. You don't have to be a directer to do it. (I mean, look at ours, they aren't that special)
11. I'll provide a free editor. (yeah, you guess it: it's me) That means I'd add all the slides, put it together, etc... you would just have to do the filming (unless you wanted to do it yourself).
12. I'll say it one more time: making promo videos is super fun with friends.

Cons:
1. It could be a lot of work.

Haha, look! It's seven to one! Well?? Who will participate and enter their video? Vote on the pole! over there <--------!

This is just an idea for now to see if people want to do it; it has not started; no cheating.

btw. TfO has twitter.

6 comments:

  1. kwinn says:

    Believe me, it is a lot of fun, I was in a few of them. (that was me, in 'Lemonade' when I dumped all those coins on the table then walked away without getting a drink. in case you're wondering, kade and I are brothers.)
    Ky

  1. Unknown says:

    haha looks like lots of fun! i would totally participate if (and even if not) you decide to do a video contest!!

  1. Christine says:

    How would people (who live further away) get the film to you?

  1. Anonymous says:

    I thought you might be interested in following my other blog, I post on it more often and I think it is more interesting. LOL.

    www.farmgirlathome.blogspot.com

    It's also on my profile.