where are all da the guys? a humorous poem

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 by Kade in
9

Where are all da guys?

Where are da guys that once stood up so straight and tall?
Who stood their ground and did not fall?

Where are da guys who so heatedly toiled?
As the sweat from their forehead fell to the soil?

Where are all da guys before the video games came?
When all their souls were then which claimed?

Where are all the guys on blogger?
Playing Call of Duty or the lovely Frogger?

Where are da guys who work in our organization, TfO?
How come only girls are excited about this, and all da guys are foes?

Fe-fi-fo-fum, where are all da englishmon?
Before b-ball, and football and every-other-sport came on?

Huh? Huh? Where are all da guys?
Who once wore suits and ties?
Who are getting fat on burgers and fries?
Who once were good and wise?

Where are all da lads?
Chasing chicks, or talking ta their dads?
(i know, horrible ryhme)

Where are all the fellow missionaries?
I heard that 2/3rds are upright ladies.

That's what I'm a askin'! Where are all da men?
At home with their families or down in their dens?

And what about da boys? 
Are they doing work or playing wit toys? (and making a lot o' noise) 

Where are all da Christian dudes?
Drinking soda and eating foods?

Yo homey, where are all da males?
Checkin' facebook and emails?

So where are all of dem?
Is there hope, or are they condemned? 


 Well it don't matter 'cause no guys are reading this anyways. 
But if you ever do find a guy, tell him to read this! 
written by yours truely
(don't mind the bad ryhmes :)





*Stay tuned tomorrow to hear Kade's post:
"and now about da ladies"*...
just joking

9 comments:

  1. Great rhyme/rap/poem/question. One I have been asking for a while. Is it that the prevalence of girls (and thus the inevitable ever-so-slightly-girly comments)is putting the guys off? Or is it just that the guys are disinterested? I, like Kade, find myself wondering, 'where all all the guys'?

  1. Rachel says:

    Sorry, I've tried getting Nick back on... he doesn't listen to me though :)

  1. Madison says:

    Haha! I love it........ I know some guys I could get to come on here......... Maybe?. But for now homey, I guess your just going to have to hang tight. =P

  1. Unknown says:

    hahaha! love iiiit! that's a great point/poemish thing!! but, as far as my guy friends are concerned, Madison's right! sorry!
    God bless,
    Caroline

  1. Chloƫ says:

    haha...are you gonna put it to song? =)

  1. Poema says:

    (1) right here, (2) still sweatin', (3) I don't have a gaming system, (4) I've never played Call of Duty, and I haven't heard of Frogger, (5) by all means, I'm pro (get it? TfO...foe...pro?...never mind,) We can skip number 6, (7) still wise, and I must admit, I'm pretty good too, (8) about the chicks it might be the other way around, but yes I'm still talking to my dad (and you act like that's a bad thing), (9) hey, I just got back from a missions trip last month, (10) at home, (11) Eahhh....? let's move on, (12) Yep, (13) don't got a facebook, (14) That's a rather hard question, call me later and I'll call someone else, (15) hey I'm reading this, and I don't mind the bad ryhmes, (actually I thought they were pretty good!)
    thanks I enjoyed it, it was great!
    ky
    (Just ta let ya know it took me about an hour to write all of that.)

  1. Christine says:

    I like this song/poem/creation. I'm wondering that too....

  1. Madison says:

    I am replying to the comment you left on my blog: Haha! I'm so glad you like it! Sure I'll send you the pictures. I am so excited to see what God is truely doing with all these teens through this! -Madison