the Fifty Dollar Challenge!! BAM!

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 by Kade in
8



TfO is daring you, your family, and friends to donate 50 bucks! You don't have fifty bucks? Well, that's what the challenge is all about!



Please, please... participate! Otherwise, you might miss out on what God is doing. If you are going to participate, by all means, take this image here and post it on your blog, or facebook to tell others whats going on with TfO. You can also post up our promotional videos! (So far the only one we've released is "Lemonade".)


Check out our decked out site! Go to teens4orphans.org!


Also, follow us on our all new blog! Go to teens4orphans.blogspot.com!


As I promised... here you go!

8 comments:

  1. Christine says:

    Looove the "Lemonade"!!! :) I think it's a great way to raise money, especially when it get hotter over here... and I personally know that bake sales work magic, and even more so when there's a cause behind it. (I had a bake sale for something not even close to the importance as this $50 Challenge and we raised so much $)Doing my best over here in CA!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sounds great to me!! Caroline and I are already getting so hyped up about this!!! *smiles big* -Madison

  1. Chloƫ says:

    The website looks great! I'm gonna do my best to participate!

  1. Unknown says:

    Madison's right, we're totally psyched over here!!! the video was awesome!! the new blog looks great too!!
    God bless,
    Caroline

  1. Eldarwen says:

    It sounds like a great cause! I'm an definitely going to do my best to participate!

    Lemonade? Hmm... is it yellow or pink? Because I refuse to drink pink lemonade! I hate the color pink! lol =D

    ~Eldarwen

  1. Eldarwen says:

    Oh yeah, this will be easy for me, because I have a job. :) I am definitely participating! I actually have $50 dollars in my wallet right now. :)

    ~Eldarwen

  1. Yayy! This is soo cool. :) I'm working on getting stuff going around here. Trying to get my church involved, so we'll see how that goes...

  1. Love the video! Very funny!

    This is SOO up my sisters alley!!! She can make $50 in a day!

    No joke! She gets my little sisters and dresses her them up all cute in dresses, and she brings them out there wither her selling it... I know, sounds desperate, huh. But she really can make tons.

    It's spring now, and I would be so happy to this, with my money make'n sista of course! haha

    I'll let you know when we get the $. It'll probably be sometime this week.

    Blessings,
    Karis