I gonna go hard, mayne

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 by Kade in
5

I understand, you're probably not going to read this whole thing; it's long. I would encourage you too; it's powerful. But if you're not going to no matter what I say; just read the blue. And GO HARD!

Go Hard, Go Hard(2xs)

Lord, Use Me God(2xs)

Lord kill me If I don't preach the gospel
I'm still in my 20's- but I'll die if I got to
Eh man I''m Already dead- man forget my flesh
I done been crossed over, see the full court press
I'm a full court mess if the Lord don't use me
Running from my trials thinkin' everythangs groovy
If the Cross don't move me then I don't wanna breath no more
If I ain't seeing Christ partna I don't wanna see no more
Rep Him every day without worrying about bruising
I been to china man, I've seen some real persecution
If you didn't know Christ would ya life look the same?
Can they tell you value Jesus by the way you rep his name?
man what's the point of living if Im living for myself
Lord empty out my life before I put you on the shelf
So for God I go Hard I don't wanna die tonight
But It's too many people living who ain't heard about the Christ

Go Hard, Go Hard (2xs)
Lord Use Me God(2xs)

I went to Asia had to duck and hide-for sharin' my faith
They tell me "water it down" when I get back to states
They say "tune the music down and you might sell a lot a records"
But it's people out here dying and none of em heard the message
Took my wifey on mission trip - in central america
Shared her testimony 40 people stood and stared at her
When she said Jesus shoulda seen it was insane
cause 40 out of 40 never heard of Jesus name
Aw mayne we ain't focused on the war we just kickin' it
worried bout our image and our space up on the internet
take me out the game coach I don't wanna play no mo
If cant give it all I got and leave it out there on the court
Thank you for the Grace, for the will, and the desire
got me living for your glory instead of living to retire
But I pray I'll never tire of going hard for Messiah
I don't need no motivation You the reason I'm inspired.

Go Hard for the Lord 'til He takes us home
Go Hard for the Father go on get it on
That's what that is baby/that what that mean/that what that mean
That what That is baby/That what that mean/that what that mean
Wha-What that mean?

That mean that we, should be out on the streets
Not just in houses with our Bible's summarizing what we read
Man this ain't deep (man this ain't deep)/why we ain't doing what we read
Its like we sleep (its like we sleep)
But sinners sleepwalk when they sleep
So why can't we (so why can't we)/the redeemed of the LORD
Act out, what He said/and make a scene for the LORD
Action-cut, say what, like we was the director
But you better get a Grip like movie sets, and get to stepping/
I know you done it/da-done it, da-done-and heard it all
You was going hard for the Lord before you heard this song
But don't play yourself to save ya self/and walk in fear
Scripture's like a mirror/the truth is closer than it appears

-Lecrae

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I've never heard that song before... have you heard any other songs by LeCrae? Praying For You and Don't Waste Your Life are good songs...

  1. Sharon says:

    I've heard Praying For You and Don't Waste Your Life. I like Lecrae for these kind of songs. I assume it's called Go Hard, right? Is there anywhere I can listen to it?

  1. Madison says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Madison says:

    I like those lyrics. Very gangsta....... But that's OK.

  1. Unknown says:

    Woah, that's convicting!!! thanks for posting that! i needed that reality check today...