I rep Christ 'till I die

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 by Kade in
3

Ya'll are all probably tired of all those rhymes huh? I'm posting this anyways, check this out!

I'm F-A-N-A-T-I-C/ I rep(resent) Christ 'til I D-I-E/ I'm not extreme/ I'm redeemed/ to serve a God who's extremely great. I'm a fanatic.
-Lecrae (again)

Can you believe those lyrics? "I rep Christ 'til I die"? Aw man, that's powerful! But you know what? If you claim the name of Christ... you are representing His name whether you like it or not. The question is, how are you repping His name? Are you dirtying it? Or when people look at you, do they think "That guy (or girl) has got a God who's extremely great!"

Aw, I would love for that to be said about me! And you know... online, that's really easy too. I can pull it off really well! You don't know me! On my blog... hoho, All I've got to do is post up some lyrics by Lecrae, and BAM! You think I'm a good Christian guy.

But praise God that He is extremely great and even when we dirty His name; He still loves and forgives us!

3 comments:

  1. Abigail says:

    Hello!
    I just found your blog from Karis' Winsome Composition. (Through a comment) It looks great and I am deffinately coming back! =)
    I've never heard of Lecrae, but I'm gonna look 'em up!
    Keep up the good work!
    Giving God the Glory!
    ~Abby♥

  1. Madison says:

    Wow Excellent! Madison likes this post!

  1. Awesome post Kade! It really is amazing to think about, huh. Funny post on my blog, by the way. My whole family laughed. :D