kickin'

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 by Kade in
3

Last night was night 6 of Perspectives and like always I was encouraged and pumped! But what really made an impression on me was the speaker.

He was 70! woah.

He's been serving God in missions for years and years, and he still hasn't lost his passion... he's still going strong!

Here's what he said to wrap up his message:

"I've asked God for ten more years of ministry, and then I'm going to relax... I'm not going to chill-out! I'm never going to chill out. Just relax. Now... I might offend some of you by saying this, but I'm going to say it anyways... when I die, I want to kick-butt.

3 comments:

  1. Josh says:

    Ha! I can imagine that Perspectives was really encouraging last night, and the speaker sounds really inspirational!

    Oh, I want to kick-tush too!
    Josh

  1. Great going - Chuck Norris style.