the girls outnumber us!

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 by Kade in
8

so i've got a question: where are all the guy-bloggers? i should've addressed this issue before! out of the followers on my front page, there's only 1 guy! (thanks mr king) and 19 girls!

Woah, hey now!?

how'd that happen? I don't know. But as I look at everyone else's followers, the girls outnumber the guys by a lot too. so what is this? is blogger like a "girls-only guys-gotta-keep-out kind'a thing?"

so i repeat, where's all the guys?... all the guys... all the guys...

did anyone hear that echo? that was scary. im getting the chills.

8 comments:

  1. Nate says:

    LOL i should make one.

  1. Jenna says:

    Shall I stop following since I'm on the front page and I just add to the ratio of girls over boys?!!

    Okay, teasing aside, I don't know why there are more girl bloggers than guy's...although I would assume it's because many guy's don't care for writing as much?...

  1. Charity says:

    hey man, i'm sorry that not many guys have blogs. i agree with jenna, that not many guys care for writing. take it as an honor. we need more guys like you around. and more blogs like yours!

  1. Madison says:

    Gosh Kade, if you have something against women you should have let us known! Lol =P I agree most guys don't enjoy writting as much as us girls.

  1. jd.ictfc says:

    well you have me too now!!!

  1. Kade, this has been troubling me for some time as well (that may be over-doing a bit, as I haven't lost sleep over it). Although it slightly put me off at first, I decided I should follow to keep you company. Now for a suggestion. Why not fight extremes with extremity? Too many girls, not enough guys. Block the girls, and then you'll have more guys (they may not want to join in with the girls on commenting/following as is currently the case). I'm actually half serious on this (which implies I'm half joking). Please keep me updated as to further efforts to attract the guys to your blog.

  1. Jenna says:

    Random thought, but it seems like it's the case in marriage too! There seems to be lots of conservative Christian ladies, but where are the conservative Christian guys? There doesn't seem to be as many.
    Sorry Kade, that might be a bit strange and random but it's been on my mind lol!