Jesus Business

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 by Kade in
2

So, a while back Nathan and I were doing some stuff on the computer for TfO. (lately, I've been doing that a lot) And when someone came by to see what we were doing, Nathan said "we're doing official Jesus business".

And I was like "woah". That's awesome... "Jesus business".

So now for the question that will pierce through you heart.

Have you been doing any "Jesus Business" lately? Are you spending your time building up treasures in heaven? Or are you buildig your little made-o-mud hut here on the Earth?

We answer that question by asking ourselves another question... What are we spending our time on?

Before TfO, I know I wasn't spend much of my time doing "Jesus Business."

Okay, one more question. I know, I'm boring you to death; this post is dull.

Want to get involved with TfO?

Congrats, you've come to the right place.

Shoot me an email.

  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    If you want I could help Nick w/ some of the stuff you asked him to do :)


    Rach

  1. Anonymous says:

    Jesus Business!