perspectives and rap

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 by Kade in
4

Tonight I will be going to my second "Perspectives" class. Last Tuesday, we went to the first class because it was free, but after that class I was hitched! (after I got my Dad to spot-me) and so now I'm going and I think It's going to be real good! You can find out more about the class by going to their website, perspectives.org. But I know you won't go there, because who cares about the class that I'm going to take, right? :)

So I'm not going to leave this post empty like that. (that's what i was gonna do) But now, after much thought, I decided to show you guys a rap song that I wrote! haha

I actually wrote this song after the first class we took! Perspectives' theme verse is Rev. 7:9. So here's the song based off of that verse! (and when you read it, you have to think of someone singing it with a really deep voice, otherwise, this song will have no effect). :)

Rev. 7:9 (all cryin' out)

after this i looked and behold, a great multitude that no one could number
(yeah, no one could numb'a)

from every nation (every nation)
all tribes (all tribes)
an' peoples (an' peoples)
an' languages (an' languages)

standin' before the throne- the lamb
clothed in white robes
wit' branches in their hands

an' all crying out
(yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(repeat four times)

you made a promise, and i know that you'll keep it
that from every tribe, yeah your glory? you'll reap it
i wanna be part o' yo' book, so here we go,
(here we go, here we go, i'm gonna go!)

(repeat the chorus another four times)

an' no slowin' down!
gonna rock this town!
God be with us as we go!
even if we die, gonna go! (gonna go!)

(repeat the chorus yet another four times)

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Chloƫ says:

    Actually, I DID visit that site...and then I noticed the guy on the video and I was like, I know him! Well, not personally, but that guy on the video, Todd Ahrend, is a missionary from our church!!!! Anyway, I was really excited about that.

    The class looks like something great to look into...

  1. Anonymous says:

    that's really cool! i like it. you should get a video or recording of someone singing it so i can hear the real tune.