i am a po-et, and you did not know-it

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 by Kade in
6

So I stole this from someone else and changed it up a bit, but I still like it! Sometimes we can struggle with the question "what is my purpose?" Maybe you're going through that question right now! If so, this one is for you.


"I do not know where my journey will lead, but I know that it will leave the path. I will climb the fences, and swim the sea. I do not have a map, but I do have a God-given compass. Here I go, no holding back. My timidity? Forget it. Fear? Yeah, you can throw that one out the window too."


You're probably thinking Im a nut right about now, so just in case you are a new reader let me explain, "I AM a nut!" But one thing that just MIGHT be part of God's purpose for you is helping with Teens for Orphans International! (ho ho, you knew I was gonna bring that up, didn't you?) So, if you are willing to help out, (and you are a mature teenager) (unlike me) please email me! You can do that by going to my profile. If you don't know what my profile is, just click on my face, and It'll get you there! If I don't hear from anyone, than I just might decided that Teens for Orphans International should be re-named to:


Kade for Orphans International! ha ha!


6 comments:

  1. Rachel says:

    And if you think he's nuts on here, wait till ya meet him in person... no offence or anything ;)
    =)
    Rach

  1. anna :) says:

    haha...nice pic to along with it :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Well...I know you're a poet now! At least partly one....

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'm in. I don't know to what level:o) I'll be praying for you every step of the way. . . that you can be assured of.
    Mrs. Alicia

  1. Kade, I was wondering if perhaps you have considered Haiti as a starting point for your organization? Over half of the population is under 18 and as a result of this week's earthquake, orphanages have been destroyed and many of the surviving children are now orphans. It can also be accessed legally and when everything is clear, more easily aswell.