update on ecuador

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 by Kade in
2

So some of you wanted an update on my trip to Ecuador!! Although, I don't have much to say...

We're leaving on the 4th of next month, and it's a two-week trip involving lots of travel on plane, car, and canoe! It's a medical/dental trip, and Ill be helping out the guys doing it. I'm really excited to be visiting Christians and unbelievers alike in a different culture, and hyped that God allows this piece of trash to show His glory. I can only pray that He would USE. ME. UP. I'm supposed find out details very soon, but thanks so much for showing interest in my goings-on!! I appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Eldarwen says:

    Awesome! What a great opportunity to be a witness for Christ!! I hope the trip goes well. I'll be praying for you.

  1. Lexi says:

    wow Kade, that sounds utterly amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it once you come back! I'll be praying for you!

    -Lexi