(more of) oBNoXiouS!

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 by Kade in
3

Hey, I've got an oBNoXiouS idea and I'd love for anyone and everyone to participate in!
(especially if you've got... talents)

Okay, so here's the idea...
If we had a few good musicians and a few people who could write (which a lot o' you girls like to do...) then BAM, weve got something.

So, If you write a song, I will put it to music (or someone else can) and we might come out with something!
I know, it's embarrassing and all... but hey, this has the ability to be something really cool!


(And then again, if no one participates, then this could just be a really dumb, oBNoXiouS, idea.)

But we might be able to get a good song out of it, ya know.

And, for a bonus... no matter how dumb the final song we made would be, I will film myself singing it; and post it right here. (probably)

So whenever you write up some lrycis, send them to me! (my email is on my profile).

Rules:
It has to be "Jesus Music". Decide for yourself what that means.

Or if you would like to help me put lryics to tunes, then send me an email.

Letss go!

3 comments:

  1. Madison says:

    I think I could write a song..... and put it to music.... Just hear you sing it...... for my own laughter!.. Haha!

    No seriously. It sounds cool! I'm sure there are lots of talented people on here! Hope it works out.

  1. beka says:

    Funny idea.
    Let me know how that takes off...

    I may or may not be, someday, taking requests to make canvases....still working on rates, etc. ;)
    Personalized somewhat, too....

  1. Unknown says:

    Oh, this one sounds like too much fun. Especially the "No matter how dumb the final song we made would be, I will film myself singing it; and post it right here." (Leave the probably out)

    I'm sending Jared over right away!
    Lynnette