you didn't know I could draw, did you?

Posted: Jul 7, 2010 by Kade in
8

Well check this out!!
This is Chinese and it says: "His Love. The Cross. My All."

Now this is Korean... and here's what it's supposed to say:
"For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He is my only rock and salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken."
And here's what it really says:
God alone my soul waits in silence; to offer him my salvation. He rocks my only salvation. My fortress is, I cannot be shaken.

He rocks my only salvation?
Yep. I messed up.

AND AFTER WORKING ON IT THAT WHOLE TIME ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS WRONG, YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!?!

I laughed my head off.

8 comments:

  1. Eldarwen says:

    Wow!! That is SO awesome!! 8D

    You laughed?! I probably would have buried myself. :P

    jk :)

  1. Eldarwen says:

    btw, your playlist is in the way of the comments. I tried to read the last comment on your post before this one, but I couldn't. :(

  1. Wow! Nice characters. I take Chinese and probably couldn't do that well LOL.

  1. beka says:

    Pretty cool, Kade:)
    Nice music. My brother's been talking about ordering one of Lecrae's albums.

  1. Mary says:

    Neat!8)
    Ha! I'd have Screamed my head off! :P

  1. Giann says:

    Those are really(underlined) good!

    hahaha...although HE does rock my salvation!! haha

    Love the new blog look!

  1. Chloƫ says:

    are you learning chinese/korean or something? it looks really neat dispite what it really says!!

  1. wow... thats really good. I WANT ONE!!! I really do... really bad. wow, those are amazing.
    And you have really good handwriting for a guy, I can actually understand it. haha. But yeah, you're talented.

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann